Cooper Associates Accountants is a rapidly growing business, offering a proactive accounting service to a diverse portfolio of clients.
We are looking for a Payroll Assistant/Bookkeeper to join our busy, fun team, helping to deliver an only client experience. Our ideal candidate will be looking to work 25 hours per week or more (including full time).
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for completing clients’ payrolls, communicating with clients and ensuring all pay runs are correctly reported on time to HMRC
• Calculating payroll deductions and statutory payments
• Assisting clients with payroll queries
• Completion of payroll year end on behalf of clients
• Assist clients in bookkeeping and ensuring VAT returns are completed on time for submission to HMRC
Previous experience is preferred, but not essential in this role. If you are comfortable working with numbers, have a can-do attitude and a strong team ethic then we would love to hear from you.
For further information and to apply, please click on the ‘Submit your CV’ button. We look forward to hearing from you.