Our Client Relationship teams are accountable for delivering a high level of professionalism by providing client service excellence. We are looking for motivated individuals to join our fun and busy teams. Responsible for meeting clients’ needs and delivering an ‘only client’ experience is key in these roles whilst supporting both clients and advisers.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Supporting clients and advisers face-to-face and over the telephone, providing an ‘only client’ experience
• Preparing accurate client documents in a timely manner
• Pro-actively managing day-to-day tasks using systems and databases
• Liaising with third parties
• Work to FCA approved standards, ensuring work is compliant and within data protection guidelines
Experience is not essential, however you must be motivated, have a positive mindset and a can-do attitude. You will also have:
• Excellent administrative skills
• Experience in liaising with multiple stakeholders
• The ability to communicate confidently, clearly and effectively at all levels
• A high level of professionalism
For further information and to apply, please click on the ‘Submit your CV’ button. We look forward to hearing from you.